Forums

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Hello my name is kaboom!  (Read 876 times)
Offline  Kaboom!
Maggot

Hello! Im kaboom! and im new to the community.
I started jumping about 2 month's ago. I started out as soldier. And i know most thing's of how to jump as solly. So i started demoman jumping about 1 - 2 week's ago. This community really helped me get started on my demoman jumping and my soldier jumping. I have seen many amazing jumper's like ''star'' on youtube. But never seen anything like this community. I got directed here from the video ''Freedom'' Wich star posted on hes channel. And i finaly signed up here so i can post and help other's out if needed :)

*jumping from norway

-Kaboom!

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
I have seen many amazing jumper's like ''star'' on youtube. But never seen anything like this community.

Star is the origin or bad jumping. Never refer to him as amazing. But welcome. Klare is the best jumper here.

---------------------------
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Offline  Kaboom!
Maggot

I have seen many amazing jumper's like ''star'' on youtube. But never seen anything like this community.

Star is the origin or bad jumping. Never refer to him as amazing. But welcome. Klare is the best jumper here.
Star is quite good. But what i meant was he was the best jumper in my eye's before i found this community.

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
Star is quite good.

Much to learn, you have. But a young padawan you are.

Welcome :)

Offline  Kaboom!
Maggot

Star is quite good.

Much to learn, you have. But a young padawan you are.

Welcome :)
Padawan? <,<

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

Who the hell is star?

Anywho, welcome to TF2Jump!

Rocketman

amazing jumper's like ''star''

:o

::)

:-X

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

I have seen many amazing jumper's like ''star''
Again, as said already, this is absolutely disgusting, and I don't think it has been said enough.
Welcome.

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
Although, on a more realistic note, STAR does not brag about his jumping ability and has advertised tf2jump in his videos before. The majority of his audience thinks he's good, but not because he brags--they think he's good because they've never seen some of the better jumpers out there.

Rocketman

Although, on a more realistic note, STAR does not brag about his jumping ability and has advertised tf2jump in his videos before. The majority of his audience thinks he's good, but not because he brags--they think he's good because they've never seen some of the better jumpers out there.

I have no qualms with the youtube celebs, it's the viewers that come in like 'he teh b3st' that get me.

Soldier

Sorry to derail but it annoys me when people see jumpers like STAR (not hating, I love him myself) and assume they're the best jumpers since they can jump in a particular direction and strafe, ignorant of the fact that there is much more to jumping than that.

Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams
Welcome kaboom!~~ :D

:o can someone post a vid of this "star" person jumping? nvr heard of him

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
Gameplays and comentaries, he's fine
gotta say he's quite a great pubmaster (could only be div5 max on comp thou...)
but that's basic jumping there

Offline  Kaboom!
Maggot

So much trash talking about star's jumping? He can walljump,Speedpogo and air strafe what more can you need? 
Hes atleast decent at it.. But comparing to what ive seen here, Hes not good at all. But from what ive seen in pubs hes better then the majority of people playing tf2 at jumping.

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
Trash talk about the people who think STAR is really good at jumping even when STAR himself has said that he isn't, not necessarily about STAR himself. STAR's not terrible. Also, keep in mind tf2 is free to play and the majority of its player base plays casually. Jumping in their case requires more time and effort than they are willing to put in.

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC