Forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: That weird thing wonderland did  (Read 2635 times)
Fly

Registered as Special43004 but playing as Kandrix
... nobody wanna write how to do it? :D i know its maybe hardest technique but i'm that kind of guy who can spend 50 hours just trying one thing :)

i have some foot pedals if its really necessary :DD if wonderland can master it, then it should be possible to learn and i think that many people wanna try it... dont mind fails...

---------------------------
New acc

Old acc

Offline  Thomas
Maggot

Dreams are
Had to make an account just to post about this, I found the same thing a long time ago back when I played competitive cs:s, it's a lag bind, make a alias of a command then an alias of that alias etc, bind the alias to a key, you get lag. I am also pretty sure you need to be on a dedicated server for this, or you'll just lock up the server.

Fly

i have my own dedicated server...

New acc

Old acc

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
Had to make an account just to post about this, I found the same thing a long time ago back when I played competitive cs:s, it's a lag bind, make a alias of a command then an alias of that alias etc, bind the alias to a key, you get lag. I am also pretty sure you need to be on a dedicated server for this, or you'll just lock up the server.

shush
plz don't

Offline  Thomas
Maggot

Dreams are

shush
plz don't

If people don't want people posting the scripts for it and stuff I won't but I think it's cool and people should see how it works.
I think blowing it off saying it's pointless isn't true, you don't have to double rocket if you know how to do this.

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
If people don't want people posting the scripts for it and stuff I won't but I think it's cool and people should see how it works.
I think blowing it off saying it's pointless isn't true, you don't have to double rocket if you know how to do this.

lets put it this way, the people that know how it works are not telling to prevent people exploiting it
simple as that

(also, can be useful in competitive matchs, but we don't want bans or it getting fixed)

Offline  Thomas
Maggot

Dreams are

lets put it this way, the people that know how it works are not telling to prevent people exploiting it
simple as that

(also, can be useful in competitive matchs, but we don't want bans or it getting fixed)
Sure I can understand that but I doubt it will be fixed, it's been here forever.
I'LL BLACKMAIL YOU WITH THIS FOR PRIVATE LESSONS.
but yeah I won't tell.

Fly

x_dias, i'm not some exploiter, just a gamer who wanna master tf... if somebody tell me more about it, pls send me private message if you dont wanna make it appear... i promise i'll dont ever publish it, dont wanna get it fixed :) if somebody answer, I'll be so grateful ... and to that scripting, my best job was when i made bhop script in 2 hours, just to make bhop on surf servers a bit easier :D btw.: don't be secretive if somebody asks, you would not like it too...

New acc

Old acc

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
If it's not a technique, there is nothing to master
Is just an exploit of the engine basicaly

Fly

that doesnt change that thing i'g like to try it...

New acc

Old acc

Rocketman

There is no technique here, there is no benefit other than cheating jump maps.

Fly

x_dias, i'm not some exploiter, just a gamer who wanna master tf... if somebody tell me more about it, pls send me private message if you dont wanna make it appear... i promise i'll dont ever publish it, dont wanna get it fixed :) if somebody answer, I'll be so grateful ... and to that scripting, my best job was when i made bhop script in 2 hours, just to make bhop on surf servers a bit easier :D btw.: don't be secretive if somebody asks, you would not like it too...

You're not some exploiter but want to use an exploit?

Fly

at´fter reading all that things before, i thinked its somethink like ctap and i'll not try to make some script on it ... my english sucks i know ;)

New acc

Old acc

Offline  Waldo
Maggot

Thanks for answering the question.

Offline  bombs
Fly

There is no technique here, there is no benefit other than cheating jump maps.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC