Forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: That weird thing wonderland did  (Read 2635 times)
Soldier

i dont know how to do that exploit but i must say it should never published to anyone you can not just cheat maps with this its more you cheat the complete game! if everybody knows it then it will be a lot jumpers on public servers doing that just to come fast around the map. and competitive...etf2l will not allow this bug but will need to publish it so that this bug can be avoided...so many rollouts will be destroyed for a season or longer and ugc will do the same.
at this point nobody should answer this question anymore i prefer to say this thead should be deleted just to avoid too much exploiting on public and match servers.

Rocketman

i dont know how to do that exploit but i must say it should never published to anyone you can not just cheat maps with this its more you cheat the complete game! if everybody knows it then it will be a lot jumpers on public servers doing that just to come fast around the map. and competitive...etf2l will not allow this bug but will need to publish it so that this bug can be avoided...so many rollouts will be destroyed for a season or longer and ugc will do the same.
at this point nobody should answer this question anymore i prefer to say this thead should be deleted just to avoid too much exploiting on public and match servers.

You still use/take damage from every rocket.  You're also frozen in place for a few seconds, it isn't as instant as it was edited to appear in the video.  There really is barely a use for this in competitive, and the only use it will have is easier done with a wallshot.  It won't help in rollouts either.

Though I don't disagree this is something that everyone needs to know, I really only see it having a place in cheating jump maps.

Fly

Registered as Special43004 but playing as Kandrix
i was thinking that this could be great advantage on Bball_iT

---------------------------
New acc

Old acc

Rocketman

You'll take at least one enemy rocket while frozen, two rockets from yourself, get into the air with 30hp and die to one shotgun round.

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put

Pretty sure it's not allowed to be abused in bballit, hopefully isn't.

---------------------------
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Pages: 1 2 [3]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC