Forums

Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: That weird thing wonderland did  (Read 2635 times)
Offline  Waldo
Maggot

In the jump movie Pretty Jumps 'n' stuff (
#BYPCOMP | PRETTY JUMPS 'N STUFF - by dellort
) one of the last jumps is wonderland doing this weird thing where he sticks in midair. There's an explanation in the description, but it doesn't explain how to do it.

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
Honestly it isn't worth learning in the sense that it's not all that practical in-game and doesn't really make you any better at jumping.

Also, your deliberate or accidental disregard for the search tool has caused Raiin to kill another 500 innocent puppies.

Offline  bombs
Fly

Also, your deliberate or accidental disregard for the search tool has caused Raiin to kill another 500 innocent puppies.

rip

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
It's nothing. Don't worry about it.  Forget you ever saw it.

But really, it's a unique trick called Upward force cancellation. Basically what you do is shoot the floor as if you were to normally jump. This would be your initial rocket jump. To stay in the air when you first jump you need to enter special state of jump which is known as air force accel. It takes a long time to master, so it's not really worth learn and you should never worry about it again, because only wonderland has mastered it and hasn't told anyone how. I can also do it because I am wonderland.

---------------------------
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
But really, it's a unique trick called Upward force cancellation. Basically what you do is shoot the floor as if you were to normally jump. This would be your initial rocket jump. To stay in the air when you first jump you need to enter special state of jump which is known as air force accel. It takes a long time to master, so it's not really worth learn and you should never worry about it again, because only wonderland has mastered it and hasn't told anyone how. I can also do it because I am wonderland.

this.....

but 100x harder
and also you need to have 3 hands

Rocketman

this.....

but 100x harder

I use a foot pedal.

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

this.....

but 100x harder

I use a foot pedal.

Food pedal works sometimes, but something to blow into is better.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Soldier

this.....

but 100x harder

I use a foot pedal.

A drink pedal is infinitely superior to a food pedal

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube

this.....

but 100x harder

I use a foot pedal.

A drink pedal is infinitely superior to a food pedal

is better to just give up, really

Offline  Waldo
Maggot

It's fine, I'm a cat person.

But still, regardless of how impossible it is, it's certainly an odd concept. Being able to become a wizard and hover in midair. Just the idea of it is enough that there most be other applications of it.

Offline  bombs
Fly

its a dumb technique and it would be really lame if people started trying to emulate wonders already silly jumps as it is

Offline  Drexen
Rocketeer

meh, its hardly a technique. its just a glitch, and should probably be patched one day

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
meh, its hardly a technique. its just a glitch, and should probably be patched one day

pfff, dont spoil our cover up!

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Don't listen to Drexen, he's making up things because he can't do it

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Rocketman

ctap  ;)

Pages: [1] 2 3
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC