Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A Curious Question  (Read 561 times)
Offline  iDiot
Maggot

Ello everyone! I'm new here.
I was wondering if any of you more experienced jumpers could help me with a question.  Say you're on a map like cp_badlands.  You know that fourth point? the one on the big mountain/tower thing? Yeah, you know it.  So you've got a heavy on you, and you pull out that rocket jumper.  You rocket jump.  Is it possible to get around that tower on 1/2/3/however jumps, without touching anything substantial(walls are fine, but not things like the tower itself or a platform), and hitting the heavy with your market gardener?

Just wondering.

Rocketman

I was wondering if any of you more experienced jumpers could help me with a question.  Say you're on a map like cp_badlands.  You know that fourth point? the one on the big mountain/tower thing? Yeah, you know it.  So you've got a heavy on you, and you pull out that rocket jumper.  You rocket jump.  Is it possible to get around that tower on 1/2/3/however jumps, without touching anything substantial(walls are fine, but not things like the tower itself or a platform), and hitting the heavy with your market gardener?

Just wondering.

From where?  You can literally go from almost anywhere around the spire and go all the way over the top of it in one rocket, if need be.  The further you get, the harder it becomes, obviously.

Soldier

Just wondering.

with ctap it is possible to jump over the spire and with a low walljump or skipjump too.

Offline  iDiot
Maggot

From where?  You can literally go from almost anywhere around the spire and go all the way over the top of it in one rocket, if need be.  The further you get, the harder it becomes, obviously.

Not so much over the tower as around it.
Let's say the heavy is on the ground, near the ledge on the left, as are you.  Would it be possible to get all the way around the tower in one rocket jump/one rocket jump with walljumps/etc.?

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC