Forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: New Content  (Read 3006 times)
Fly

dorp
This is the place where you can posts your ideas on what I should add to the deathrun server! You can suggest anything from each category, just make sure to be detailed in your post. Just post in this thread by making an account (top right of this screen). If you are too much of a failure to make an account, post the idea in my profile (type !scorp in-game).

Example:
Hi, I would like to suggest the trail "THE GODDAMN" in black as well as this link model (link here). Also, can you please add a token that resizes everyones head really big?

I will review your post and decide if I should add it or not. The more people like an idea, the more likely  I will add it to the server!

Also, fell free to suggest things I should edit or take away.

Content
  • Titles
  • Trails
  • Skins
  • Songs
  • Funitems
  • Overlays
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 09:16:18 AM by Scorpion »

Maggot

I would suggest the minimize character affext somewhere in the shop or something or like somewhat of a preview or something of the trails before u buy them. Also, i would like to recoommend a luigi or mario trail or skin possibly. Also, it would be cool to be able to play as a scout on red team. I've seen oher deathrun servers have it where you can't double jump and you run slower. It would be cool to show off our scout classes!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 04:12:17 PM by Original Toasty »

Maggot

I would suggest the minimize character affext somewhere in the shop or something or like somewhat of a preview or something of the trails before u buy them. Also, i would like to recoommend a luigi or mario trail or skin possibly. Also something that u can buy so everytime u die the heavy says "u are ded!" or  something  :P !

We really need a preview trial thing somehow, I would suggest something similar to the shop in TF2. Like, letting someone try it on before they buy it for a round or two to let them know how the trail looks. Also, a confirm purchase button would be nice since one wrong click can end up costing you like 500 rupees on an item you didn't want.

---------------------------
Can't hit what you don't aim at.

Maggot

This probably sounds like a dumb suggestion but how about the Robot Hell song from Futurama?
Futurama - Robot Hell Song Small | Large

Maggot

I have an Idea for Death Run song!    If you look at the sounds and songs they are all epic but..what if one of them goes Metal? ok... So what if for songs you put in Dragon Ball Z? So these are the links of which song could be in the sounds.

Maggot

Dragon Ball Z Meets Metal Small | Large
      or       
Dragon Ball Z goes metal

They really awesome and I would love it if you put one of them in songs, you guys never had a Metal Guitar playing song there. :) :D ;D 8)

Maggot

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time - Zelda's Lullaby guitar cover

A little Slow but still Awesome

Offline  Mudkip
Maggot

I'd like to request some new songs.

Anamanaguchi - Another Winter Small | Large

Rayman Origins Music Land of the Livid Dead ~ Chasing a Dream Small | Large

Maggot

Hey, Scorp.  ;D      I was as Wondering if you have Contact with the Creators or the people who make taunts for Tf2?         ???

Fly

dorp
I'm going to add a few of the songs listed. Thanks guys.

Hey, Scorp.  ;D      I was as Wondering if you have Contact with the Creators or the people who make taunts for Tf2?         ???

You mean VALVe? No I don't have contact with them.

Maggot

Hey again, I have another suggestion! Sense we have the song "Still Alive" why not add "Want You Gone?"
Portal 2: End Credits Song 'Want You Gone' by Jonathan Coulton [1080p HD]

Maggot

Maggot

I think that a Lady Bow (Paper Mario for the Nintendo 64) and a Lanky Kong (Donkey Kong 64 for the Nintendo 64) would be amazing skins to add into the Death Run server.

Lady Bow:

Lanky Kong:

Thanks for the consideration

Maggot

Fly

dorp
I think that a Lady Bow (Paper Mario for the Nintendo 64) and a Lanky Kong (Donkey Kong 64 for the Nintendo 64) would be amazing skins to add into the Death Run server.

Lady Bow:

Lanky Kong:

Thanks for the consideration

I don't make skins. If you, or anyone else, want to recommend a skin, then I suggest you post a link to the model so I can download it and add to the server.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC