Forums

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: jump_pushittothelimit  (Read 1512 times)
Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams
whoa whoa whoa, is that overheal built into the map??? how did you do it??? I could just decompile but 2 lzy

---------------------------

Offline  QuBA
Soldier

whoa whoa whoa, is that overheal built into the map??? how did you do it??? I could just decompile but 2 lzy

trigger_multiple with an output to !activator which is AddOuput and "health 500" as value or whatever you want. Azure was the first map to have that afaik.

Fly

Sheep
100 mb wtf

Maggot

Another idea would be to add some demo challenges like airpogo distance or something.

Rocketeer

Another idea would be to add some demo challenges like airpogo distance or something.
Map is too big or something, QuBA can't add shit anymore...

Offline  11
Fly

Jump Around!
Map is too big or something, QuBA can't add shit anymore...
Also, with demo airpogo there is a problem with teleports, cause they only teleport players, and not projectiles, so it cant be infinitely long. Unless you'd airpogo in circles or something, and that's kinda lame

Rocketman

Pretty cool map, and the way the teleports work is very well done, can't even notice it.

For those wondering, the bounce is walk off/land crouched in case you don't want to test it yourself.

I played with my old infinite ammo script on and was too lazy to delete the file to test, so I was wondering. On the levels with skips, is it possible to just pogo to gain speed/or on skip2 slowpogo the entire thing? Wasn't able to tell if there was regen or not, and really am too lazy to go check.

Offline  Guyyst
Fly

Pretty cool map, and the way the teleports work is very well done, can't even notice it.

For those wondering, the bounce is walk off/land crouched in case you don't want to test it yourself.

I played with my old infinite ammo script on and was too lazy to delete the file to test, so I was wondering. On the levels with skips, is it possible to just pogo to gain speed/or on skip2 slowpogo the entire thing? Wasn't able to tell if there was regen or not, and really am too lazy to go check.

there's limited regen for all the jumps that would be cheatable otherwise

Offline  Torii
Soldier

Whirlwind "Torii Hurricane"
I love the idea, maybe I'll try for the triples.

My one criticism though, I don't particularly like the overheal because it lags my TF2 similar to hurtme (It sort of stutters slightly, looks ugly and makes time-sensitive stuff like speedshots difficult). I suggest only using the overheal brushes on jumps that actually have a risk of dying (doubles, triples and double catches pretty much) and trigger_hurt for the others.

Unless, of course, there's some way to fix this, since it seems like no one else has this problem...

Offline  QuBA
Soldier

I love the idea, maybe I'll try for the triples.

My one criticism though, I don't particularly like the overheal because it lags my TF2 similar to hurtme (It sort of stutters slightly, looks ugly and makes time-sensitive stuff like speedshots difficult). I suggest only using the overheal brushes on jumps that actually have a risk of dying (doubles, triples and double catches pretty much) and trigger_hurt for the others.

Unless, of course, there's some way to fix this, since it seems like no one else has this problem...
Its really is pointless on most jumps, maybe Ill change it in the final version.

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC