Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I'm confused  (Read 512 times)
Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

So, I discovered after making the starting area, that the teleport to the are where I was making the first jump wasn't there.  I had made this wall and changed it into a teleport, then added the exit at the first jump.  It didn't work, and the wall that I made the trigger completely disappeared.  So I went on a little bit, started making the first jump, then went to test it to make sure it was scaled right before I started adding the other teleports for when you hit the floor, and discovered that the entire jump was missing O_O  Anyone know what I might have done wrong?  I've tried re compiling it like 7 times and nothing cahnges :(

---------------------------
some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
Did you just make a wall with random brush texture into a teleport? If so that ought to be it, you need the trigger texture (search for tool/trigger or something like that in the brush/texture browser) when you make trigger areas like regenerate and teleport. You also need to check "clients" in your tele-area's properties -> flags, otherwise they wont work.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 08:24:40 PM by Hadokk »

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
The wall shouldn't be the teleport.
The teleport is a trigger sitting in front of the wall.

klanana:  I DID NOT EAT THE CAT
dellort: This mod is pretty cool, just wish the devs would fix the bug that allows MIKE to play on it.

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

Oh, I thought you just made a block and transformed it into a tele, well that explains it D:  Thank you.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 05:18:42 AM by DiddyKong FTW »

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
Diddy, feel free to add me on Steam as "wolsk".
I can help you make a simple jump to get you started.
Feel free to ask me questions also.
I'm not a god at making maps, but I know a bit.

klanana:  I DID NOT EAT THE CAT
dellort: This mod is pretty cool, just wish the devs would fix the bug that allows MIKE to play on it.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC