Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Problem with SDK  (Read 594 times)
Fly

Engie Jump Expert
I've downloaded SDK twice now trying to figure this out, hopeing someone here has the answer...when I try to select TF2 as the game to map it just puts me on HL, even if I use the arrow keys to scroll through it just skips TF2 as if it weren't an option.  What am I doing wrong?  Am I dumb, is my computer dumb, or am I missing something important?

---------------------------

I like my coffee black, just like my metal.

Maggot

Might be something to do with the install location if you have multiple steam accounts and sdk wasnt installed in the same directory as your tf2 install *shrug*

Offline  Drexen
Rocketeer

open source sdk and reset game configurations, then open hammer and go to tools > game configurations > configurations > Team Fortress 2 > apply > ok

also, might have to open tools again and make sure that it was set to tf2, also now if you restart source sdk it should have tf2 selected.

Fly

Engie Jump Expert
Thanks for the help, can't wait to get home and try this out...I'm ptobably ass excited about what will be a huge headache.

Fly

Engie Jump Expert
So I have hammer working, and the mapping tuts are great, yhanks so much.  I need to figure out how to set up metasourse so I can use soursemod, then set up the jump mod and get the mods being used for engie so I can make a map.

I don't care about the speed build so much as whatever it is that changes sentry rof, if I can accomplish/get all this there may be a tommy made map...it might even be half decent!

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC