Forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Helpful links to stuff  (Read 12688 times)
Offline  Raiin
Soldier

Kangaroo-izzle
Apparently, I'm a robot.
is there command to ON/OFF "No explosion particles" ?
Not to my knowledge, no.

---------------------------

Offline  many
Maggot

can you fix the links rocket and sticky launcher

Offline  Tom_
Maggot

The regen script dosent work with STV so I made an unlimited sticky script, simular to the rocket one in this topic.

place into tf/scripts

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oqd9pe

Offline  The BQE
Soldier

I downloaded the 'no explosion particles' rar, but couldn't figure out where to save the particles folder. 

edit: figured it out.

/steam/steamapps/<username>/team fortress 2/tf/materials/models/particles
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 07:01:56 PM by The BQE »

Fly

Sheep
No explosion particles not working for me after the update  :-X

Offline  duppy
Fly

Go to the tf\custom folder, and create a new folder...call it something like no-explosions:

Example:
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\custom\no-explosions\

Now extract NoExploPrt.rar to there.

The result should look something like this:

Code: [Select]
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\custom\no-explosions\particles\explosion.pcf
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\custom\no-explosions\particles\explosion_dx80.pcf
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\custom\no-explosions\particles\explosion_dx90_slow.pcf
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\custom\no-explosions\particles\explosion_high.pcf

Rocketman

Be sure to put them in the proper folder due to steampipe changes.

Soldier

Anyone know where the silent regen sound goes after steampipe? I can't figure it out :(

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
I hate you ppl....... I can't live without my explosions

Fly

Sheep

Go to the tf\custom folder, and create a new folder...call it something like no-explosions:

Example:
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\custom\no-explosions\

Now extract NoExploPrt.rar to there.

it works ty  :-\

Maggot

Installation instructions for Regen for Mac?

Offline  duppy
Fly

On Mac I believe you just replace "c:\Program Files (x86)" with "~/Library/Application Support" and the rest is the same...so it should be something like "~/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Team Fortress 2/tf/custom/no-explosions/" ...just UnRAR it into there.

BTW, I don't have a Mac, so I'm just going off of what I found on google.

Edit: oops, you said for regen, but it's still nearly the same.  Download no-regen-sound.vpk and save it to ""~/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Team Fortress 2/tf/custom/"  (don't create any folders in there, save directly to the custom folder).
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 01:35:26 PM by duppy »

Offline  ~LeoFLT
Fly

Smoke w33d everyday
Timer link is ded

Maggot

On Mac I believe you just replace "c:\Program Files (x86)" with "~/Library/Application Support" and the rest is the same...so it should be something like "~/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Team Fortress 2/tf/custom/no-explosions/" ...just UnRAR it into there.

BTW, I don't have a Mac, so I'm just going off of what I found on google.

Edit: oops, you said for regen, but it's still nearly the same.  Download no-regen-sound.vpk and save it to ""~/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Team Fortress 2/tf/custom/"  (don't create any folders in there, save directly to the custom folder).

But that's not Choco's regen script, right? I don't know i'm couldn't manage to install if before steampipe, and now im completely lost :S

Offline  duppy
Fly

But that's not Choco's regen script, right? I don't know i'm couldn't manage to install if before steampipe, and now im completely lost :S

Oh, oops, I thought you were asking how to disable the regen sounds.  As far as I known SteamPipe didn't change anything for CFG script files.  They're still in "tf/cfg/" folder, which on the Mac I'm guessing would be "~/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Team Fortress 2/tf/cfg/".  The instructions are already on that thread, but I'll try to make it a little more clear and adapted for Mac:

• Copy/Paste the script into a new text file, and save it as regen.cfg
  • Place regen.cfg into ~/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Team Fortress 2/tf/cfg/
  • Open a map in TF2
  • Open the console and type in: exec regen
  • Jump.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC